EXTENDING THE SWIMMING POOL SEASON:
Here are some ways to extend your swimming pool season, even here in the Northeast.
- ADD A HEATER: The addition of a heater will allow the pool to be opened early and stay open well past labor day. A swimming pool heater can increase the water temperature by up to 30 degrees.
- USE A SOLAR COVER: If the swimming pool already has a heater, add a solar blanket/cover to conserve energy and to help warm the pool. Even if a pool does not have a heater a solar blanket does help warm the water. And putting the cover or blanket over the pool each night definitely helps with warmth and energy saving!
- INCLUDE A GOOD REEL TO MAKE THE COVER HANDLING EASY: Especially on large pools a reel will definitely make the job of removing and replacing the solar cover much easier.
- USE A LIQUID COVER: A liquid cover is an invisible barrier you pour into the pool that helps keep the heat in the pool and reduce evaporation. They are not as effective as the bubble cover, but they will hold in the heat and cut down on water loss.
- USE SOLAR RINGS: These products are several feet in diameter and are composed of two layers of heavy-weight UV resistant vinyl with a layer of air between. They trap the sun’s rays and transfer the heat through to the water. At night they hold the heat in. They are also easy to store.
According to the article, “It turns out, unsurprisingly, that sitting with a computer on your lap will rise up the temperature of your nether regions, which could affect sperm quality.” Even using a lap pad, canada sildenafil the temperature quickly rises above the acceptable range. Consuming eriacta drug also needs cautious approach to be taken for preventing himself from any further sexual movement and contact your spe probe cialist or health proficient. Some of the ED medicines are FDA approved and sold throughout the world so they are safe in levitra samples nature. Possible Treatments to Deal with ED order sildenafils: This is one of the first and foremost medicines for erectile dysfunction .
Remember, extending the season by weeks or months requires regular on-going service and chemical testing. Some owners are under the impression that since they are not using the pool as much, it needs less attention. This is not true, especially when leaves begin to fall.